Monday, March 9, 2015

Unique Glow

Finally we are out of winter! phew~ I know I'd been quiet for a while. Blame this brutal winter please. I'd never seen such a long and cold winter in New York, and I did not have the courage of stepping out of my cozy warm apartment to shoot pictures. But, I'm everything but a quitter! Now that the snow is melting on the ground, I'm finally motivated to take off my bulky Canada Goose and shoot new looks!

Back in my early summer trip to central Europe, I was impressed by the ultra light down coat my friend packed in her suitcase. It fits easily into its own little pouch, but keeps you warm when the temperature drops to ~40F. I scored one this season, and couldn't wait to put it on last weekend. :)

This Uniqlo down jacket also brought me into its enormous store in mid town, and I was shocked at the quality and price of this brand. Uniqlo did make a scene when it hit Manhattan a couple of years ago, but I took it just as yet another cheap brand and did not bother to walk into its store. Now I realized how wrong I had been all these years! A little money goes a long way here, and you get your money's worth!

Besides this ultra light down jacket, I also bought multiple HEATTECH long sleeve T-shirts in the store. Man! They kept me warm in this dreaded winter! Just like the quick dry material you pay big $$$ for in big sport brands, HEATTECH wicks your sweat away and keeps your body heat. You may stay dry and warm in those babies without worrying too much about your bleeding bank account.


Top: Uniqlo HEATTECH Crew Neck T-Shirt
Down coat: Uniqlo Ultra Light Hooded Down Jacket (sold out, new season)
Leather pants: Versace
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Perry Satchel in burgendy

7 comments:

  1. uniqulo真是便宜且好货,我也喜欢它。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我是去年找小棉袄才发现的, 很喜欢。 你这一提, 我又跑去看, 下单买了个毯子式系身上的...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 说得好,哈哈。不过它家的glow看起来很plastic的感觉,不会起很多静电嘛?同时赞一下紫苏的身材,把这么普通的裤子穿的这么好。口水不住的流。。。(๑´ڡ`๑)♡

    ReplyDelete