Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Split Fun

Side-split dresses and skirts have been in since last summer. Unfortunately most of them are too daring to find a place in office where flashing too much legs will definitely raise some brows. This season I'm happy that I came across this Helmut Lang split side skirt that opens to reveal a slip. Here I paired it with a loose kimono sleeve top and a pair of converse for a weekend look, but I've also worn it to office with a crisp blouse and heels. The original price is a little steep for a jersey skirt, I understand. You may be able to find a good price as it's on sale in quite a few department stores (links at the end of the post).

I also love this kimono sleeve top from ASOS! It's so comfortable and versatile. I bet it looks even better on those less busty ladies!


Top: Monki Kimono Sleeve Plunge Neck Top (on sale in Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus
Skirt: Helmut Lang Terrene printed stretch-jersey skirt

1 comment:

  1. Still no update? I'm been looking forward to what you post next.

    ReplyDelete