Monday, April 20, 2015

Leather, Maxi and Red Lips

When a long overdue heatwave hit the winter plagued North East over the weekend, every girl pulled out her favorite sundress to celebrate. And I was absolutely in the mood for a floral print maxi dress! Cotton sundress still looks a little flimsy in April? Add layers! Feminine maxi sounds a little out this year? Revitalize it with a cool leather moto vest! When I was in mood for boho chic, no one could stop me. :)

To light up the face, I used a true red lipstick:  Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red. This is the second drugstore lipstick I loved -- I know I'm a late comer to this market. It felt creamy and light on the lips, and stays fresh 3-4 hours without retouch. In terms of color, its neutral red is closest to NARS Jungle Red. If you want a classic true red at a fraction of designer lipstick price, give this one a try.   

Both the dress and the vest were bought last year, but I'm sure you are able to find similar items in the market.


Dress: Free People (similar, similar, also like this, this)
Leather Vest: Bagatelle (similar, similar, similar)
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini in Hot Red
Lips:  Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red
  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. red side split dressBuy sexy Jumpsuits for Women, black strapless bodysuit cheap prices, and check our updated daily new arrival sexy Jumpsuits at Fashionech.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
    Men Gothic Pants

    ReplyDelete