Friday, May 23, 2014

DVF Memorial Day Sale

Ladies, DVF has extra 30% off on all sale items with code SUMMER30! Do you have any items on your wish list?

It so happens that today I'm in DVF in and out, both from previous seasons. This brand knows women's body. Both their dresses and jackets are my brainless go-to options on a lazy day like this.

On a side note: for those who like my Juicy Couture black and white polka dot skirt in this outfit, I suggest a trip to Banana Republic. They have a polka dot dress in a similar silhouette and pattern. See how Wendy styles it here.They even carry those jumbo polka dots to ballet flats! So cute... I would get that dress if it were not strapless... Sigh!


Denim jacket: DVF
Dress: DVF (more fit-n-flare dresses on sale: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Scarves: Madewell
Heels: Fendi

2 comments: