Friday, May 16, 2014

DVF New Della Silk Jersey Shift Dress

Shift dress is one of the most office-friendly dresses in summer: simple, elegant, and with just the perfect amount of coverage. DVF has updated this officelady classic with stretchy silk jersey and urban chic prints. This New Della dress in python prints is both feminine and professional, soft and wild. Plus, it's now on sale! If you are familiar with DVF sizes, this dress is true to size. On a rainy morning, I picked a pair of old pumps in nude color, threw my Burberry trench coat over the dress, and I was ready to hit the road.

Yesterday's leg workout is killing me. I could barely get up this morning, and THAT makes me feel awesome... Weird, isn't it? Have a good weekend!


Dress: DVF New Della Silk Jersey Shift Dress in Python Medium Camo
Shoes: Cynthia Rowley

9 comments:

  1. looks better on you than on the model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The model is too skinny, I guess. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! Especially the back that really shows off your nice and round bum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, this body hugging material has the magic... LOL!

      Delete
  3. 来个大波浪发,更有韵味。期待中。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    leg workout

    ReplyDelete