Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Blossom

Hi everyone! Can't imagine it's still chilly in May. And I've got a bad flu this week. I don't even remember when I got this sick last time... at least not since I came to the states. Stayed in bed for a good two days. Now I'm back and fully functional again. :)

It's spring time anyway. Flowers everywhere. On a sunny and warm day, the flower trees do light up your spirit. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend!

Denim on denim is not that boring, as long as you throw on some light colors, isn't it? I love this Rebecca Minkoff Julian backpack. The orange color is the best for spring/summer essentials. And a pair of super soft driver shoes is a must for a walk in the park.


Denim shirt: Anthropologie
Boyfriend jeans: James Jeans Neo Beau Slouchy Fit Boyfriend In Genevieve
White cotton blazer: Club Monaco
Yellow silk scarf: Burberry
Driver shoes: Cole Haan (similar)
Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff Julian backpack in Orangina (also in black & studded, blackwhite, orange & studded)

3 comments:

  1. 感冒就是很难受啊, 没打流感预防针吗?
    祝安康。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢!我真是好多年没得过流感了,真难受,现在好多了

      Delete
  2. Great idea - I usually thought it a no-no to have denim on denim. But it looks fine with a color contrast jacket - I'd like to try that myself someday...

    ReplyDelete