Thursday, May 1, 2014

M Missoni Knit Skirt

Well, what can I post on a rainy cold week? A throwback! This is a picture from summer 2012, and it looks surprisingly in this year. Knit bottoms? Check! Metallic shoes? Check! I could just walk around in the same outfit and still feel spot on.

The center piece is this beautiful M Missoni Knit Skirt bought years ago from Harrold's of London. Stuff in London rarely go on sale, and I had a hard time to adjust to that mentality. But I fell deadly in love with it as soon as it caught my eyes. So I snatched it at full price. And till today, I've had no regrets. Classic pieces stay, and creative color combos mix with literally everything. It has gone through so many mileage. Here I paired it with a JCrew tee in mint, THE color of 2012, and a pair of Saint Laurent three-tone metallic sandals that feel so right in 2014.

Tee: JCrew
Skirt: M Missoni
Gold/Silver/Gunmetal sandals: Saint Laurent

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Did you miss a word after 'it looks surprisingly'? it looks surprisingly 'fresh'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! "it looks surprisingly in"... haha!

      Delete
  2. 裙子真不错。话说Missouri难得出条这么多色彩混搭但还是很好看的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I think that pop of apricot against all shades of green is just perfect. :)

      Delete
  3. 苏苏如果胸再稍微小点可能更好看

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嘿嘿,所以我爱穿深色,尤其是深色的上衣。想大就大,想小就小,如果能那样就美好了。:)

      Delete