Monday, March 24, 2014

Dying for Spring Colors

Warm sunny weekend turned out to be just a teaser. Now we are back to the 30's. Freeeeeezing outside! Where did Miss Spring go? It's OK for a young lady to be fashionably late to her appointment, but being this late is unforgivable.

Another flashback from 2012 to remind us how beautiful spring/summer colors could be: this Elie Tahari dress has two clashing colors, purple and yellow, that transition smoothly from one to the other. Instead of using neutral color accessories, I used a fuchsia skinny belt to highlight the waistline. I found it more interesting than black, white, gray, silver or whatever neutral color. To keep things simple, I also used a pair of matching fuchsia pumps. I believe a pair of nude, gold or silver pumps will also work well with everything else in the outfit. Mix or match, that's the question I always ask myself. :)

Dress: Elie Tahari
Belt: JCrew
Pumps: Manolo Blahnik

5 comments:

  1. 跟了这些blog,最深刻的两点体会:1)一定要减肥练出好身材;2)一定要去买些新鞋子,不同颜色的:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我那会儿比现在轻12磅呢,是真的瘦,现在肌肉多些了。对,不同颜色的鞋子非常有用,支持买!哈哈!

      Delete