Monday, June 23, 2014

LBD with a Tribal Touch

Finally I've got the chance of wearing this lovely LBD from Anthropologie! Here is my review from last week: " Color Pop Embroidered Tunic dress by Chloe Oliver in XSP from AnthropologieI bought it a while ago at full price and took it with me to Central Europe. Unfortunately the weather was too cold and I had no chance of wearing it. It's very breezy and comfortable. The beaded panels on the side are fabulous. Now it's on sale! Note: Its lining is tight on the chest. Size up if you are busty. I wear the smallest size in almost all brands, but the XXSP one did not fit me. I could put it on, and it looked OK in the mirror, but I could barely breathe."

LBD is classic, and the beaded panels add some tribal touch to the design and update it to modern chic. I'm absolutely in love with this little cutie. And you know what? I just noticed that Anthropologie had cut it to $59.95! Yeah, it made me sweat... LOL!

Click for large pictures.

Dress:  Color Pop Embroidered Tunic dress by Chloe Oliver from Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Purse: Chanel
Wedge: Pierre Hardy

4 comments:

  1. 你穿起来跟模特穿起来区别很大,你看起来有点野性美。。
    mm好像好多Anthropologie。我发现她家衣服店里看不出好不好看,更适合网购。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对,我常买他家的东西,常有比较特别的款式,而且我家附近就有个店,网购的退货政策也好。

      Delete
  2. 这条裙正面看还挺好看的,但是侧面不是我的茶。第一张照片照得好俏:)

    ReplyDelete