Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pastel Silk

92F in NYC today... phew! Pastel colors and breezy silk seem especially enticing in summer heat wave. And it has been a while since I posted an outfit in analogous colors last time. So here comes today's look built with all old pieces: dusty rose silk top, pastel pink silk midi skirt with watercolor floral prints, and hot pink belt. Don't you like the oriental touch in the floral prints? It reminds me of the abstract paintings from ancient China. I got it many years ago from Banana Republic -- absolutely love at first sight! Apparently my religious fitness routine has paid off -- now I cannot wear this skirt without a belt...The outfit looks quite 80's, and that's exactly what I'm aiming for. Stay cool!

Click for large pictures.
Dusty rose silk top: JCrew
Silk midi skirt in watercolor prints: Banana Republic
Fuchsia leather belt: JCrew
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength  
Sandals: Pedro Garcia Xola Ankle Strap Sandals in almond/white (also available in high heels)

4 comments:

  1. 婀娜妩媚。羡慕需要系腰带:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇!妩媚!这花裙是我大爱呀!!!周末有目标啦! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我特别喜欢这种国画风格的图案,估计是年纪大了

      Delete