Monday, June 30, 2014

Soft and Splendid

Splendid is another brand that fits into my casual weekend wardrobe perfectly: soft, comfortable, effortless, and affordable. This maxi tank dress I bought last summer is exactly how I define summer casual chic. When the temperature hits the higher 80's, I want nothing but a simple dress that wicks my sweat away. The tank top cuts a little too low for me, so I usually wear a sports bra that adds a little pop to the palette as well as minimizes the visual effect of chest. Sometimes the secret of looking sexy is a right dose of being conservative. Hope we all have a splendid weekend ahead!

Click for large picture.

Maxi dress: Splendid (similar in grey/white, similar in poppy printshort dress, jumpsuit, long sleeved maxi, similar in other brands: #1, #2, #3 )
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Sandals: Pedro Garcia Xola Ankle Strap Sandals in almond/white (also available in high heels
Purse: Louis Vuitton

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. very hot! 眼前一亮。大胸mm穿这种衣服就是好看呢!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢!就是胸口太暴露了,必须遮一遮 :)

      Delete
  2. 好靓丽!
    我很喜欢那双凉鞋,在考虑进一双。想问问紫苏,你穿它能长时间走路吗?脚脖子那儿磨不磨?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 这鞋很好走路,根不是很高,所以很稳当,脚踝也不磨(我发现细带子反倒没有宽的舒服)。但是连走几小时还是不行的,脚底板会疼,因为鞋底没有cushion。Hope this helps!

      Delete