Monday, June 9, 2014

Sport Your Sports Bra

Sports bras are not just for gym work. I find them very useful when I wear a loose casual top that needs a pop of color. Coming back from vacation and getting caught in the first heat wave of the big apple, I love this crochet back tank top (with an artistic wolf print!) that gives me extra breeze as I move. What to wear underneath? A bright color sports bra solves the headache. No need to waste your money on expensive fancy designer bras... :)


Top: Free People
Denim skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (also seen in this outfit)
Sports bra: GapFit racerback pullover bra (40% off with code SUNNY until 6/10)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Yellow studded leather sandals: Burberry (also in black, similar #1, #2, #3)

4 comments:

  1. 这个idea很不错,看来以后sports bra上多投资点还挺有价值的 -我现在一般只考虑功能:) 另外tank top的print很美。

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that sports Bras can be worn with loose casual tights. I love wearing Sports Bra and workout pants while hitting the gym. These tights are very comfortable and quite stylish too. My friend is also planning to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. sports bra for women

    ReplyDelete