Thursday, June 26, 2014

Retro and Relaxed

Top a midi skirt with a relaxed tee, and you will get an ultra retro and relaxed outfit. Here I paired a gray pleated cotton midi skirt with a dotted black and white relaxed tee. I usually pair a fitted top with a flare skirt, or a loose top with a skinny bottom. But I found this combo both comfortable and confident, although slightly out of my comfort zone at the first thought. Well, we all need to step out and experiment new territory occasionally, right?

BTW I think I need a pair of Birkenstock to complete this retro casual look. What do you think?

Click for large pictures.

Top: t.la from Anthropologie
Skirt: JCrew
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Wedges: Salvatore Ferragamo

6 comments:

  1. This is for weekend look right? Birkenstock is not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's a picture from last weekend. I generally don't like Birkenstock. But I think it will fit into this look quite well. :)

      Delete
  2. 我觉得这种宽松的top配这个喇叭裙整体感觉还不错,鞋子我也觉得挺配的。如果要挑的话,唯一我会觉得上身稍微长了一点造成腰腹部效果差了一点?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢mm。我当时是觉得这个silhouette有点像民国女学生的衣服,觉得挺好玩儿,哈哈~
      http://www.bjguoxue.com/bjgx/u/cms/www/201208/27152210sdwe.jpg

      Delete
  3. 这件很休闲,但是不显条 :)

    ReplyDelete