Friday, August 8, 2014

A Posh Puzzle

As I mentioned before, I'm now selling some of my stuff on Poshmark. This website charges 20% fee to the seller, so stuff are usually not as cheap as you might think. I figured that out. What really amazed me is some people are selling brand name paper bags, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, Prada, Gucci and many more. And they are not cheap! Dude, who will pay $10 or even $20 for a free-with-purchase paper bag? I always trash my shopping bags, and now I know I've been throwing $$$ away! Oh, my peanut-sized brain cannot figure this out... Calling for help: is anyone able to explain this to me???

BTW, this Minkpink floral skirt is on sale... :)


Tee: Madewell Linen Timeoff Tee in Brandy
Skirt: Minkpink (I'm selling it on Poshmark and MITBBS)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini in Green
Sandals: Birkenstock Curacao by Birki in black stretch cork

2 comments: