Thursday, August 7, 2014

Floral Print for Office Ladies

Summer is the fun season that business casual could go a little beyond the boring neutrals. Even a pink floral blouse seems office appropriate. Yes, that's another reason I <3 summer!

I got this blouse from Anthropologie on sale, but could no longer locate it on its website. You may try your luck in local stores. Trust me, you will like its soft texture, springy print, and above all, the generous fabric in the chest area that will not play peek-a-boo on your girls.

Paired it with light grey pencil skirt and the two-tone mid-heels that accentuate the yellow and green on the blouse. Ah, this outfit made me feel good!


Blouse: Anthropologie
Pencil skirt: JCrew
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Pumps: Nicholas Kirkwood

9 comments:

  1. 你好像有很多Anthropologie和JCrew的东东哦。我每次上Anthropologie,都不知道买什么,不知道怎么配啊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我其实特别懒,一般就在家门口转悠,这两个店都离我家很近,折扣也大,所以常去。安家的衣服花哨,J家的衣服简单,两个混在一起正合适。:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 谢谢,铅笔裙是最简单的办公室打扮了,你们穿也肯定好看,顶多不习惯。:)

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! I love pencil skirt but I have a flat butt. Every time, I try to wear it and eventually I have to take it off before going out. :) Be honest to you, fluffy long skirt doesn't flatter you. Everyone can wear fluffy long skirt as long as height is there, but not everyone can wear pencil skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete