Friday, August 29, 2014

Lululemon Tanktop

For New Yorkers, Labor Day equates to US Open. There is no better way to kick off a long weekend than a festive world-class sport event. I'm not a tennis fan, but the game, the crowd, the drinking and lounging always draws me back to this stadium. US Open is one of the best organized events I've ever been to. All booths and bars are well staffed, and I can always get my drink or food in minutes.

Sporty chic is always welcome on a day like this. I don't work out in Lululemon, being afraid that those cute cutouts may get caught somewhere and cause accident. That's said, Lulu style is really cute. Weekends and sports occasions are where it really belongs to.



Top: Lululemon
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Purse: Chanel Le Boy medium
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita Malika Boots
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength

1 comment: