Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hey, I'm not a quitter!

Sorry for being absent in the past a few days! Life has been hectic, but I'm committed to this blog! I'm desperately in need of a haircut. Nevertheless, I'm here posting more pictures, because you've asked for more... I feel so touched and loved. xoxo~~ :)

Just a quick shot of what I wore this weekend: a beautiful embroidered mini-dress from Free People. Yes, it deserves a close-up. Got lots of compliments throughout the day. This is one of those pieces that represents the brand's free spirit in a more subtle style. I attempted to mix it with a structured purse, a preppy watch, and studded masculine boots to create a Boho chic outfit. Do you like it?


Dress: Free People
Necklace: Cartier Love necklace
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini in hot red
Watch: Daniel Wellington classic St. Andrew Lady in rose gold
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita Malika Boots
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength

6 comments:

  1. 太好了,终于又update了!这身真漂亮!我减肥又有动力/榜样了:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fitness is a life-long project and we have to keep working on it... :)

      Delete
  2. 很sexy,我有一条差不多的颜色,不过长到膝盖。

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great because of you!

    ReplyDelete