Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Shopbop FF Purchase Review

Ladies! Have you got your purchase from Shopbop Friends & Family event last week? I've got most of my packages (one more on the way)! Here is a quick review of my precious. :)

Loeffler Randall Lock Clutch. I ordered two, one in Zebra/Feather print, and the other in shearling/wool. The latter has been sold out. Here is the picture I found online.


Both bags are of good size and high quality. I can easily put in my credit cards, cell phone, key and still have lots of room left. Absolutely love its clean cut and interesting play of patterns and materials. The only question is: which one should I keep??? The zebra one is more edgy and versatile, but the shearling one is so cute and cuddle-able in winter! What do you think? In the end, I decided to keep the zebra one because cleaning shearling/wool may not be as easy. Do you think I've made a right choice? See how cool it looks in action!


Trench coat with warmer: Burberry Brit (current season)
Clutch: Loeffler Randall Zebra Feather Haircalf Lock Clutch (heresimilar, similar,  similar, also like this, this)
Pants: Club Monaco Carolina Skinny Waxed Pant
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Booties: VC Signature by Vince Camuto

Loeffler Randall Fenton Rain Booties. Aren't they cute? They look like leather booties! I'd got a pair of Hunter rain boots, and a pair of UGG wool lined rain boots for cold days, and I thought that covered all four seasons and I needed no more. But I just couldn't say no to these cuties! With those rain boots on, I could still walk around and look stylish on a cold rainy/snowy day. I'm definitely keeping these babies.

Vince Little Boy Tee. Basic tees in awesome soft material and the white one is not a see-through. I'm keeping both the white and black ones I ordered.

Sophie Hulme Mini Envelope Bag. Another evidence that you can't trust commercialized bloggers. This bag has been so popular among fashion bloggers and it looks so cute! But in real life, the leather feels like rubber, and the bag is simply too small to hold anything - not even my Louis Vuitton wallet. I ordered it in tan, navy and black (navy and black are sold out on Shopbop), and they are all going back.

Rebecca Minkoff Paris Clutch. Still patiently waiting for its arrival.

5th & Mercer Asymmetrical Skirt. Disappointing. The material is really cheap.

L'AGENCE Pleated Side Skirt. Cute. The material has the right weight and is not flimsy at all. This is a keeper. The size is small though. You may consider sizing up if you have strong thighs.

OK. That's all for my review. Did you get anything exciting?

BTW it's getting really cold here. So I pulled out my olive color trench coat with a removable warmer. I like its sleek look, neutral color, and military style. I only saw a mid-thigh version in this season's collection on Burberry's website. Glad that I snatched it last year!

2 comments:

  1. 小靴子和最后一个裙子都好看。黄色的包看起来很漂亮!图片上看起来完全看不出材质不好。。所以还是mm你的blog靠谱:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that bag in tan color is really cute. I just wonder why the material is so rubbery...

      Delete