Thursday, April 24, 2014

Leopard Print Silk Chiffon Blouse

If a combo of wild leopard print and romantic chiffon is not interesting enough, throw in a splash of color. And the result is this fabulous silk chiffon blouse by Equipment, which convinced me that a purple leopard, if there was any, would be such an incredible beauty in the jungle. I'm so glad that I got it before Saks friends & family event when everything was sold out before I could lay my fingers on them.

Paired with an old Banana Republic black pencil skirt I got when I first started working, and a pair of comfortable Cole Haan Air pumps.

Silk leopard print shirt: Equipment Lynn Silk Chiffon Leopard-Print Blouse in purple
Black wool pencil skirt: Banana Republic
Black peep toe pumps: Cole Haan Air Carma Open Toe Pump in black patent

2 comments: