Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dual Personality Double Cool

I know the title may sound a bit arrogant, but that's just an accurate expression of my zest of playing with different texture and color combos! Bored with my office ladylike attire, I always want to have some fashionista fun over weekends. :)

This Club Monaco Rochelle Faux-Leather Legging is exactly what I was looking for. Edgy and unexpected, it adds cool attitude to any outfit one could imagine. Compared to the Club Monaco Carolina Skinny Waxed Pant I wore last week, it feels less tight and more stretchy on the body.  The material was thick enough to keep me warm over this brutal windy weekend. It is on sale both online and in store, and the discount in store is just UNBELIEVABLE! Mark my words and check it out!

I bought this Laveer Revelry Camo Blazer from Barney's in winter. I like its wool-cashmere blend, sleek cut and camo print sleeves. Unfortunately it seems sold out everywhere. If you like the unexpected marriage between camo print and classic blazer, you may want to try this Laveer Revelry Camo and Herringbone Blazer. Besides, I'm biting my fingers on this Laveer blazer with a cool military touch! If only I had a bigger closet... :) Anyway, I'm glad that I've discovered Laveer Revelry blazer. I'll keep an eye on this brand in the future and have high expectation on its fun variations.

And I got this pair of Stella McCartney Faux Suede Leopard-Print Wedge Sneakers in hunter green in 2012, I believe. Still in love with its quirkiness. The wedge is high, but comfortable enough for walking.

The striped tee is from Abercrombie & Fitch -- who says adults should avoid Abercrombie? Give me a reason please. All I know is that some of their classic basics are well made, of decent quality, and dirty cheap when they are on sale. Those (clueless) fashion police should just shut up and mind their own unbelievably superficial brand-conscious business. I will keep getting my basics and lounge wear from wherever I prefer and make sense out of my hard-earned money. :)

Striped long sleeved tee: Abercrombie & Fitch
Camo-sleeved blazer: Laveer Revelry Camo Blazer
Black leggings: Club Monaco Rochelle Faux-Leather Legging
Wedge sneakers: Stella McCartney Faux Suede Leopard-Print Wedge Sneakers

9 comments:

  1. 喜欢那个tee,颜色式样搭得都不错。。
    还有,这张显得好高,有人专门摄影就是好:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like AF for its superb quality. Very comfy to wear its sweater and T shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every peice looks awsomely cool on you!

    ReplyDelete