Friday, September 12, 2014

Long Overdue Silk Floral Pants

Well, I'm not sure whether it happens to you or not, but occasionally I simply forget my purchase and let it sit in my closet for months. And that makes me feel guilty! No, not because I've spent the money on something I might not need -- honestly most of us girls are able to survive on a small fraction of our cloths without looking too crappy. I've concluded that fashion is a necessity only to our psychological health. That said, I do feel sad when I notice a beautiful piece that has been sitting in my dark closet and had no chance to see the light yet. And that was exactly how I felt on this pair of Joie silk floral pants. Summer is almost over; I have to give it a chance to shine!

It's indeed very nicely made. Its relaxed fit and refreshing prints speak for itself. Pair it with something really simple and let it pop!


Top: Madewell V-Neck Slouch Tee in black
Pants: Joie Theron B Pants
Sandals: Birkenstock Curacao by Birki in black stretch cork
Purse: Chanel Le Boy medium
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength

1 comment: