Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Maxi Dress in Retro Floral Print

Hot and humid. A breezy maxi is all I want. A cup of smoothie will also help.

One of the great benefits of living in NYC is that you can always find one-of-a-kind pieces that are not available in mass production brands or department stores. I'd never heard of Aoyama Itchome before I saw this skirt in Soho, but its retro floral print and super light flowy texture caught my eyes immediately and has won tons of compliments since then.

BTW I am leaving for Europe today on business and won't be back until the 10th. Don't miss me too much. See you when I get back. xoxo~


Dress: Aoyama Itchome
Sandals: Birkenstock Curacao by Birki in black stretch cork
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength


3 comments:

  1. will miss your blog no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which part of Europe? Have pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete