Thursday, September 25, 2014

Not-Your-Grandma's Knits

Photo credit: style.com
Photo credit: style.com

Although knits have never been new for fall/winter runway, they have never been so hot. This season they have become a statement piece. Wrap yourself in over-sized knits and head-to-toe knit separates. Sweaters, sweater dresses, sweater skirt, chunky snoods, and above all, sweater pants!

And here is one of my many sweater dresses collected over the past. I paired it with heeled oxfords and structured purse to tone down its feminineness. Yeah, I like mixing styles. :)

I WANNA GO SHOPPING! Those chunky knits look so warm and cozy and absolutely irresistible! 


Sweater dress: BCBG MAXAZRIA (check out this, this, and this)
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Collection (check out this)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Purse: Louis Vuitton Damier Hampstead PMShoes: Ralph Lauren Collection


4 comments:

  1. 漂亮。看傻了。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 今年的这个trend真好看,又有减肥的动力了。MM身上穿的很漂亮,特别显身材:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love sweaters. They are so comfortable. I'm gonna get some more chunky ones for sure. :)

      Delete