Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pre-fall Colors and My Poshmark

We had a couple of cool days here in the city, and I was consequently drawn to rusty colors. New outfit, old pieces. :)

Despite my ongoing effort of dumping things to Goodwill, my closet is once again exploding. So I registered on Poshmark last night and decided to put some excellent/good condition pre-loved items on the market. My username is "zisu" and has just uploaded one Rebecca Minkoff MAB this morning. More items will come. Please follow me. I will also start a thread on mitbbs once I have collected the items. Keep posted. :)


Tee: JCrew Perfect Fit Tee
Skirt: HD in Paris, from Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Necklace: Anthropologie
Pumps: Nicholas Kirkwood

And here is the MAB for sale...

3 comments:

  1. 好看!好明显的两坨坨 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这身的颜色很协调,鞋子尤其配得好。

    ReplyDelete