Monday, July 28, 2014

Walking in the Green

Summer is an interesting season. The city is packed with tourists from all over the world while the local residents all rush to the countryside or the beach to escape the hustle-bustle of city life. Nothing is more therapeutic than a walk in the woods or a splash in the ocean.

In recent years, my weekend outfits have grown more and more relaxed. Madewell oversized tee is one of my must-haves for the summer. This basic linen timeoff tee, in particular, has a really nice drape and feels super cool on hot summer days. I have it in multiple colors.

Here I paired the oversized tee with a midi skirt from ASOS. It's made of a drapery fabric that's soft to the touch. The baby pink color is slightly more pinkish than shown on the website -- and I like that. My pictures have done a better job in capturing the color in different lighting.

Click for large pictures. 

Tee: Madewell Linen Timeoff Tee in heather grey
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Necklace: Stellar McCartney
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini in Hot Red
Sandals: Birkenstock Curacao by Birki in black stretch cork

Here is the closeup of my Stellar McCartney necklace. I bought it in Italy two years ago, and it has become one of my favorite pieces of fashion jewelry. And yes, you may play with the golden ball and make it spin. :)


2 comments: