Monday, July 21, 2014

True Tea Length Skirt

As I mentioned in April's post, tea length hem line is big this season. However, I had a hard time finding a true tea length piece. Longer than a midi and shorter than a maxi, the tea length hem line should hit right above the ankles. Many tea length skirts turn out to be midi skirts, just a bit too short.

Here is an outfit with my best tea length skirt. Guess when and where I got it? I got it eight years ago from Club Monaco's sales shelf at discounted price. Apparently that was not the most trendy piece at that time, but I just fell in love with this retro style and couldn't let it go. The flared silhouette, silky satin texture, and luxurious plum color makes every girl feel like a lady ... from last century. What do you think? Does it look outdated or not?

Click for large pictures.

Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Club Monaco
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Sandals: Pedro Garcia Xola Ankle Strap Sandals in almond/white

2 comments:

  1. 嗯,挺有女人味的。。鞋子也不错。
    不知道是不是相片光线的原因,整体显得颜色有点沉重?

    ReplyDelete