Friday, July 25, 2014

TGIF: Heading Out of the City!

I'm dying from this busy week! I need a weekend trip as much as fish needs water. The ambitious may live to work; I work to live. Maybe that's why I will end up being a mediocre. But, if it's a happy mediocre, be it! :)

Have a good weekend, everyone! Don't let the summer slip through your fingers...


Maxi dress: C&C California (current season)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC
Sandals: Birkenstock Curacao by Birki in black stretch cork
Necklace: Stellar McCartney

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Beautiful yet very relaxing.. Oh those sandals, they must feel really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good as always - wish there were a close-up of the necklace. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just posted a close-up of the necklace in the new post "Walking in the Green". Check it out. :)

      Delete